Before creation of Rooting apps like Towelroot apk, Framaroot & others, Rooting an Android device was a pretty complex procedure in the earlier days, and the individual that was interested in rooting his/her device had to have perfect knowledge about what they were doing, and the process of rooting a device had a lot of risks, now those have reduced marginally but there is always a risk and it’s better to understand what you might face if you mess up the rooting process, here are the issues that you might have to face in case the rooting process doesn’t go as planned.
- It might void the warranty of your device, rooting without an app can be a complicated process and it requires a person who knows what he/she is doing, when you root your device, you end up manipulating the software and a lot of Android developers these days have taken preventive measures in such cases, it is considered as tampering with the software and hence voids the warranty of your new device.
- if you fail to root your device properly you might pose a greater risk to your device and end up damaging it completely to a point where you can’t possibly have it repaired. This process Android to as bricking of a device.
- Updates, you might not be able to add the updates to your system as you have manipulated the software when you rooted for getting features, as the new updates given by the manufacturer available on the pre-installed software you might not be able to have these updates, and even if the software gets updated there is a possibility that some of the new fixes might not work properly for your device.
As everything has its good and bad points so does “Rooting” it has a lot more advantages if you manage to do it correctly, Towelroot has made rooting a more secure and simple process, here are the benefits that you will get after rooting your device:
- No more adds, you can get rid of the ads that pop up everywhere and either distract you from work or games that you have just started getting into and are excited to complete.
- Rooting an Android device mostly gives the user administrative privileges, one such privilege is being able to uninstall the pre-installed useless applications that are just taking up space on your Android smartphone.
- After rooting your device you will have the opportunity of downloading apps that you couldn’t download on your device before, you can have a lot of new features on your phone due to this.
- if you are someone who likes tweaking the code till you make it work as per your requirements, you can do that and add more functionalities and manipulate the interface, but for that, you will definitely need to have good technical knowledge.
- Improve the performance of your device as well as boost the battery life by getting apps that take care of the applications that run in the background.
Towelroot Apk Download Latest Version | Official
How to install Towelroot apk on Android?
Th installation process of Towelroot is like installation of any other Android application on your phone, its simple and doesn’t require a lot of time, and as this app is lightweight it won’t take a lot of space on your device and will use only a few resources which makes it good for the device’s health. This app doesn’t support Android version 6 or any of ones above that. And there are some devices that it is not compatible with two of which are Motorola and HTC.
Before you install Towelroot go to settings option of your device, i.e Android phone, Then select security and enable installing apps from the unknown sources. The installation process:
step 1: Download the towelroot apk from the official website towelrootapp.com.
Step 2: After you, the file has been downloaded, install it on your Android device, for that you have to go to the file manager and tap on the downloaded file.
Step 3: it might take a moment after the installation process is complete you can launch the app and begin the rooting of your device.
After you had successfully rooted your Android device using towelroot apk, make sure you download root checker app from the play.google.com also known as play store.
Features Of Towelroot Apk For Android.
- It is a simple once-click rooting application, it has an easy setup which we have already seen in detail and using this app is quite simple after installing, you have to click on the Make it Ra1n button that you will discover once you launch the app.
- It is the smallest of the current rooting apps available, its size doesn’t compromise any of the other features, the size of Towelroot approximately is 100KB.
- It roots most of the Android devices that range from Android version 2.2 and 4.4. It even supports AT&T and Verizon Android devices which makes it available to more users.
- Once you have downloaded this app, it won’t require any kind of internet connection. It works absolutely well without the need of WiFi or internet.
- You don’t have to connect your Android device to PC in order to install this app which makes using this app easier as well as less complicated, just download it on your android phone, follow the installation process and you can have your phone rooted in no time. It won’t ask yo to restart your device once you have completed the installation process so you don’t have to wait for that.
There are numerous rooting apps available and you can have your pick of them, most of them have few advantages over the others, one of the benefits of choosing this rooting app is it size, you don’t have to uninstall any previous app to make space for it, it only needs little space which does not affect the features that it provides. Also, there are tons of rooting apps out there for Android, if towelroot apk doesn’t work quite well then you should give a shot to one-click rooting apps like Kingoroot & others.
we have covered how the installation process works, so you shouldn’t have any trouble with it, and its simple interface guarantees that you will have no trouble handling it, it is the most secure way of rooting an Android device, for someone who doesn’t have a lot of technical knowledge and for those who are interested in quickly rooting device, it is included into one-click installation application which saves the hassle that comes along with complex installation process.